We’ve spent the past year determining the future of Next Element. We have enjoyed remarkable success on the world stage as Process Communication Model® leaders and pioneers in the area of harnessing conflict for positive change.
What’s next is not a decision to rest in the success we have enjoyed. Coming next is a focused initiative to develop a larger global footprint and deeper traction as a communication innovator.
We’re in the final planning stages of new initiatives:
- Stronger, more rapid research and development.
- Innovative resources, including emerging interpersonal communication tools, for high-value organizational change agents and thought leaders (human resource/organizational development professionals, trainers and consultants, college and professional athletic coaches, life coaches, advisors and professional trainers).
- A development “portal” with additional levels of field certification.
- Evolution of NEOS®—our proprietary standard outcomes measurement tool—as a fully automated web application.
We’re leveraging a strong platform:
- Our Leading Out of Drama℠ model for positive conflict is rapidly gaining traction worldwide as the next frontier for global leadership. We have an established certification process, with trainers practicing in six countries and a growing worldwide network.
- Next Element’s tools are available in multiple languages across diverse platforms.
- Next Element is a pioneering world leader in Process Communication Model® application and research.
- Next Element has one of only four PCM® certifying master trainers in the world, and the only one who is active in the United States. Additionally, Next Element has four trainers certified in PCM®, two who are also master trainers.
- Next Element is the only place in the world to get NEOS®. This critical solution delivers hard, quantitative data for behavioral change initiatives, so change agents know whether and how training is working.
We’re restructuring leadership.
Next Element is currently owned by Nate Regier, Jamie Remsberg and Michele Ediger. Michele made the decision to retire her shares at the end of 2014. Aaron Chappell Deckert and Sandy Gieber will assume ownership roles in 2015.
Aaron Chappell Deckert, Advisor-trainer
Aaron will manage the research and develop initiatives of Next Element. A certified LOD master trainer and PCM® trainer, he holds a master’s degree in organizational development and specializes in change management, employee engagement and leadership development.
Sandy M. Gieber, Advisor-trainer
A certified LOD master trainer, PCM® trainer and certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Sandy will head up operations and a new trainer support network at Next Element. She is a human resources generalist with 30 years’ experience in change management, talent development and process improvement in Fortune 500 companies.
As we turn the page on 2014, we invite you to watch for detailed information about what’s next at Next Element. We’re working hard to be the “next frontier” in transformative communication.