Building Cultures of Compassionate Accountability™
Compassionate Accountability™ resets our approach to life by shifting the framework for leadership, communication and conflict. Engage the best in yourself and others for effective and lasting change.
Next Element’s Leading Out of Drama® (LOD) system is the vehicle that delivers Compassionate Accountability. LOD equips you with skills to transform the energy of conflict into meaningful contribution, every day, in every interaction, for powerful personal and professional development. Don’t shy away from conflict; use it!
Do you Experience
- Unproductive meetings?
- Strained relationships?
- Lack of accountability?
- Difficult performance conversations?
- Passive-aggressive behavior?
- Absenteeism and low engagement?
- Resistance to change?
“If you are a stress-reducer, you are going to do well. If you are a drama-creator, you’re not going to do well.”
– Mark Cuban
Do You Want To
- Increase self-awareness and personal responsibility to stop drama?
- Facilitate positive conflict to ignite innovation and ownership?
- Hold people and yourself accountable while preserving dignity?
- Enhance your positive influence, credibility, and authenticity?
- Transform difficult conversations into learning opportunities?
- Break free from unhealthy relationship dynamics?
- Improve internal and cross-functional team performance?
- Improve team morale and productivity?
- Become a better facilitator, trainer, coach, or mentor?
Dr. Nate Regier on “Leading Out of Drama”
Compassionate Accountability Resource Center
Our best stuff, curated for you.
Discover an elegant and powerful framework to reset your approach to leadership, communication and conflict
Transform emotionally toxic cultures into cultures of safety
Transform cultures of stagnation and irrelevance into cultures of innovation
Transform cultures lacking follow-through into cultures of consistency & execution
Why Compassionate Accountability™?
Compassionate Accountability™ helps you struggle with others instead of against them. We help leaders become recognized for their:
- Personalized, accurate, and relevant assessment
- Scalable training system and infrastructure
- Effective coaching tools and strategies
- Train the trainer certification
- Support network
LOD is a comprehensive and scalable training system that applies the skills of Compassionate Accountability to wide range of personal, professional, leadership, organizational, and culture change goals.
Where Do I Start?
The LOD system draws on evidence-based best practices, years of outcomes research, and experience across multiple organizational, cultural and team environments.
Individuals seeking enhanced self-awareness and conflict communication skills can explore and apply Compassionate Accountability at their own pace with our easy to use resources.
Leaders seeking to improve their communication and conflict negotiation competencies can choose from a global network of LOD-certified professionals who are equipped to facilitate, teach, and coach new skills for compassionate accountability.
Organizations wanting to build cultures of Compassionate Accountability will have access to our comprehensive, scalable, and sustainable model for positive conflict.
Trainers, coaches, and facilitators looking for a new set of tools will have a variety of curriculum and certification, as well as a supportive global network and resources.