We are the world. Will you make it better?
You. Me. Anyone. Everyone. Neighbor. Parent. Teacher. Lector. Mayor. Majority leader. Committee chair. Celebrity newscaster. Clerk. CEO. We are the axes in every place in every nation. Will you use your influence as a trainer or leader or coach to help people see, hear and respond to the world more openly, resourcefully and persistently? Take the next step.
Lean into conflict. Lead out of drama.
It's here! We are excited to release Conflict Without Casualties: A Field Guide for Leading with Compassionate Accountability, now available for pre-order through our website.
- Kenya building collapse traps scores of people Apr 29, 2016
- Another blow for South African President Zuma Apr 29, 2016
- China, Russia concerned over U.S.-South Korea missile defense Apr 29, 2016
- Opinion: Words in custody, but killers are free Apr 29, 2016
- Syria truce 'hangs by a thread' after 50 die in hospital strike Apr 29, 2016