We are the world. Will you make it better?
You. Me. Anyone. Everyone. Neighbor. Parent. Teacher. Lector. Mayor. Majority leader. Committee chair. Celebrity newscaster. Clerk. CEO. We are the axes in every place in every nation. Will you use your influence as a trainer or leader or coach to help people see, hear and respond to the world more openly, resourcefully and persistently? Take the next step.
Lean into conflict. Lead out of drama.
The recent thawing of US-Cuban relations begs the question, "What does it take to get removed from the “naughty” list?" We all have our list, the list of people who we’ve written off. Those people or organizations (or countries) who did us wrong one to many times, committed the unforgivable sin, or threatened our way of life.
- Schoolgirl's tweet offers clue about life with ISIS May 28, 2015
- What's behind the heat wave and when will it end? May 28, 2015
- U.S. military wants China to know they are losing patience May 28, 2015
- How sport serves the 'Land of Repression' May 28, 2015
- HRW: Put migrants' rights at center of Asian summit May 28, 2015