We are the world. Will you make it better?
You. Me. Anyone. Everyone. Neighbor. Parent. Teacher. Lector. Mayor. Majority leader. Committee chair. Celebrity newscaster. Clerk. CEO. We are the axes in every place in every nation. Will you use your influence as a trainer or leader or coach to help people see, hear and respond to the world more openly, resourcefully and persistently? Take the next step.
Lean into conflict. Lead out of drama.
Nate Regier, Ph.D. of Next Element, along with Adam Barlow-Thompson, a Methodist pastor and Process Communication Model trainer, have published their research on the distribution of Kahler Personality Types in a church congregation as compared to the general population.
- Opinion: Impose sanctions on North Korea's enablers Feb 07, 2016
- Video shows airport workers with laptop used in jet blast Feb 07, 2016
- Survivor from 1999 quake trapped by Taiwan quake Feb 07, 2016
- Protests in Europe target migrants Feb 07, 2016
- Iran: Saudis don't stand a chance Feb 07, 2016