Most people tarnish the reputation of conflict. This is unfortunate because conflict isn't inherently bad. Conflict is simply the gap between what we want or need and what we are experiencing at any point in time. How we handle this gap is what defines us, and defines conflict.
- Euro 2016: France defeats Republic of Ireland Jun 26, 2016
- Chasing 'El Chapo': Prison breaks, hideaways and life on the lam Jun 26, 2016
- Britain's Labour Party thrown into turmoil Jun 26, 2016
- Iraqi general: 'The battle for Falluja is over' Jun 26, 2016
- Beijing is sinking, study says Jun 26, 2016
Become a Next Element Preferred Provider
Begin your trek. Complete advanced certifications and pass all LOD® and PCM® proficiency tests to get featured here as one of our preferred providers.