We are the world. Will you make it better?
You. Me. Anyone. Everyone. Neighbor. Parent. Teacher. Lector. Mayor. Majority leader. Committee chair. Celebrity newscaster. Clerk. CEO. We are the axes in every place in every nation. Will you use your influence as a trainer or leader or coach to help people see, hear and respond to the world more openly, resourcefully and persistently? Take the next step.
Lean into conflict. Lead out of drama.
I can't think of any other time during the year that provides so many challenging opportunities. At work, we are dealing with the end of the year: budget, planning, finishing, preparing...all at once. No matter if the context and content is personal or professional we will experience very specific emotions and behaviors. There is an opportunity for breakthrough here. The question is, will we see it?
- Russia shouldn't intervene in Syrian civil war, Obama says Dec 01, 2015
- Turkey: Don't 'play with fire' Dec 01, 2015
- War on ISIS: Who's doing what? Dec 01, 2015
- Fighting sex trafficking in the 'town built on exploitation' Dec 01, 2015
- German Cabinet approves mission against ISIS in Syria Dec 01, 2015