We are the world. Will you make it better?
You. Me. Anyone. Everyone. Neighbor. Parent. Teacher. Lector. Mayor. Majority leader. Committee chair. Celebrity newscaster. Clerk. CEO. We are the axes in every place in every nation. Will you use your influence as a trainer or leader or coach to help people see, hear and respond to the world more openly, resourcefully and persistently? Take the next step.
Lean into conflict. Lead out of drama.
Heightened tension between U.S. President Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu around the Iran nuclear threat stems from core differences between the two leaders, and between the countries they represent.
- Xenophobic killing in South Africa caught by photographer Apr 20, 2015
- Ingredient for a long life in your cereal bowl Apr 20, 2015
- Kim Jong Un summits N. Korea's highest peak Apr 20, 2015
- Meet the wealthy couple on a migrant-saving mission Apr 20, 2015
- What's behind xenophobic attacks in South Africa? Apr 20, 2015